LinkedIn continues to be the #1 social media platform for B2B marketers. With over 830 million members, LinkedIn is the place to be for building brand awareness, generating leads, and simply keeping your audience up-to-date with organic postings and newsletter content.
That’s right, did you know you can send a newsletter directly from your LinkedIn Business Page?
Below are 5 reasons to add LinkedIn Newsletters to your content marketing strategy.
- A brand new LinkedIn Newsletter feature is waiting for you.
LinkedIn Newsletter helps expand your audience and boost brand visibility, adding to the already numerous advantages of creating a newsletter. This feature allows users to see the newsletters other users are subscribed to (including your company’s), allowing people to discover fresh content and stay informed on industry trends.
Not only is LinkedIn providing FREE organic reach, but they are putting you in front of users who may be looking for what you have to offer and simply cannot find you.
- Anyone across the LinkedIn platform can subscribe to your newsletter.
- Promote your newsletter on your LinkedIn profiles (both personal and business) and add a call-to-action.
- Share teasers of your newsletter on LinkedIn: short snippets of your newsletter as a post, linking to subscribe to the full version.
- Leverage your LinkedIn connections: Reach out to your connections and ask them to subscribe to your newsletter. You can also ask them to share your newsletter with their networks.
- Establish your brand on LinkedIn.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Drive traffic where you want it.